Kunkle wastewater

Income-eligible homeowners can apply for wastewater tap-in assistance. The assistance will cover the cost of labor and materials to install the wastewater line after the new sanitary sewer system is complete. Below is a fillable pre-application as well as an online application form. 

Maumee Valley

Planning Organization

Defiance County East

1300 E. Second Street, Suite 200 Defiance, OH 43512

Open Monday - Friday

8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Phone: 419-784-3882

Fax: 419-784-2061

  • Facebook Page
  • Connect on LinkedIn